
First Star of Wednesday, Paul Stastny, tallied 3 goals last night and posted a +3. His contribution helped to lift the Nordiques past the Red Wings 3-2 in week 1 action.
Also having a solid night was Gougers forward Dany Heatley. 2 Goals and an assist along with a game winner easily places Heatley as the second star of the night.
The third star goes to Red Wings forward Corry Perry who accumulated 11 penalty minutes and added an assist. He was also +1.
Hounorable mention goes to Kwik-E-Mart Gougers defenseman Wade Redden, who recieved two fighting majors totalling 10 PIMs. Redden was an obvious target, and the Mullets were able to shut him down offensively, keeping Redden out of the top 3 stars.
The top goaltender was Cristobal Huet of the Streetsville Perogies, grabbing the win with a .935 save percentage.
4 comments:
You can't say lifted the Nords past the wings 3-2... the game is still on!
Obviously. I am currently leading, so therefore I am ahead!
Dumb Shit.
your ahead but you make it seem like it's over...which it clearly is not. By the way, Heatley should be #1 anyway...2G and 1A and a GW is way more valuable.
That kind of performance is expected from Heatley. Also Stastny is on my team and I wrote the article. So you can lick the peice of flesh between my balls and my asshole. I think it's called a chode.
Post a Comment