
In a recent discussion with the RHL Commisoner, I got the feeling that he regards himself as some kind of Super Hero with a double identity. Filion approached me about recent quotes he feels were used out of context. In a very arrogant manner, he began to attack me regarding the usage of his titles in the article. Filion feels that when dealing with certain subjects, he should be called GM Filion, and in other matters, addressed as Commisioner. I am hesitant to quote him directly for fear of future verbal attacks. The feeling I got from the conversation was that he thinks that he will lose his power when the Commisioner title is used to quote negative or derogatory comment towards fellow GM's of the RHL.
If GM ... or Commisioner Filion?? Whatever it is he wants to be called would like me to print a retraction, please discuss it with me in a civilized manner.
1 comment:
This is all hearsay...no quotes? I will sue you for defamation of character!
Post a Comment